VPC Objects of the Charity The Charity was founded in 1624 when Valentine Poole left various properties he owned to the Parishioners of the Ancient Parish of Chipping Barnet where he was born. The income from these was to be used to help the needy and poor. This is being done under schemes formulated by the Charity Commission on 28 November 1980 and the extended ĎArea of Benefití to include the former Urban Districts of Barnet and East Barnet as constituted on 31 March 1965 effective from 4 November 1991.
Providing relief in need, advancement of life skills and charity pensions to the people of Chipping Barnet.
Area

Valentine Poole Charity
Forum Room
Ewen Hall
Wood Street
Barnet Hertfordshire
EN5 4BW

Email: Send Mail